Love-Locks Bridge, Paris, France. Couples that have found the loves o

Love-Locks Bridge, Paris, France. Couples that have found the loves o

"Love Lock" Bridge in Paris. Couples who have found the love of their life put lock on bridge n throw the key in the river (: sweetest thing ever

Love Lock Bridge Paris, Paris Bridge, Dream Vacations, Vacation Spots, European Vacation, The Places Youll Go, Oh The Places You'll Go, Wanderlust, Ile De France

Taken April 2012, Paris, France For the romantic at heart. the love-locks bridges over the Seine in Paris. You put a padlock with you and your beloved's name on the bridge and throw the keys into the water of the Seine River, declaring your undying love. I did it while I was there. Very Romantic! There should be love-lock bridges everywhere! All prints are printed MADE TO ORDER on matte photo paper by a professional lab. Your finished product will have rich,sharp color that does not fade or yellow. Signed Original Fine Art Photograph. �KimCollinsPhotography All photos taken by Kim Collins Photography. All rights belong to Kim Collins Photography. Copyright watermarks will not show on the printed image. The image comes unmatted and unframed. All sales are final, so please review picture carefully. Thank you. Please see my shop policies for any questions you may have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Top Layered Bangs Hairstyles My bangs are driving me nuts! My Hair

10 Top Layered Bangs Hairstyles My bangs are driving me nuts! My Hair